Friday 26 February 2010

My Title Block

Here are three potential title blocks that I may use for my magazine. Please choose the best one and vote on the left hand-side:

1. ZILCH
2. POPEAR 3. FUSIONI have decided to use number 3 as my title block and thus to call my magazine 'Fusion' as fusion literally means 'a coalition, production of a union', so in relation to my magazine, it is a 'coalition of different types of music', but is still primarily rock.

The colours I have chosen to use for my title blocks areblack and shades of pink. Black to emphasize the rock genre of the magazine and pink to reflect the target audience. However, I have selected to use Fusion which is a sold, easy easy to read, black title block which will stand out effectively against any colour background I choose to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment